Wise Security Services Ltd (WSSL) respects your right to privacy, both as a valued client and prospective client. WSSL is committed to the security of your personal information and consider any information that personally identifies you, your entity or your entity’s accounts as ‘personal information’.
WSSL collects personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better. We use the information we collect from you such as your (i) individual/entity name, (ii) passport, driver’s license or other identification numbers, (iii) telephone number, (iv) address, (v) tax ID number (vi) account balances, (vii) date of birth, (viii) account type, (ix) beneficiaries, and/or other financial information to help deliver the best possible service to you and fulfill our regulatory obligations as required by law.
We will NOT sell your personal information to anyone.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party unless this falls under limited exception:
WSSL will only give any of your personal information out if;
A). A representative of your Company authorises us to do so in writing.
B). We are instructed to do so by the police or any government body duly authorized to do so.
WSSL will protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. We train all our employees with respect to the protection of client personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Including installation of firewalls for our proprietary systems to prevent unauthorized access.
- WSSL will continue to evaluate its efforts to protect your personal information. We protect your personal information in every aspect of our business.
- We can not be held responsible for any personal information that falls into a third party hands that is sent to us by Email. Whilst every precaution is take it must be understood that any such communication may not be secure or private.
- If you wish us to or as a part of our contractual requirements it is relevant to be aware of up to date personal information we would ask you to contact us to update any such information by telephone initially on 020 8303 3466 and thereafter in writing.